I like a bit of neutral before it's all gone...

Friday 10 September 2010

Things I'm loving right now.

Hi everyone!
Sorry for the lack of posting from me this past couple of weeks- school is so hectic and I'm just getting up to speed with work etc

Here's a few products I've been enjoying using every day.
Just some pictures for now, b ut some reviwes are one their way :)

M.A.C
Select Moisturecover (NW20)

Marc Jacobs
Daisy
Shower Gel
M.A.C
Lip Conditioner SPF 15
'Petting Pink'

Benefit
'thrrrob'



Rimmel
Sexy curves mascara
black

Sleek  Makeup
I-Divine 12 piece shadow palette
'Storm'



What are you loving at the moment!? I'd love to know :)

-Hattie x

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I have been wanting to try the MAC tinted lip conditioners, and Daisy smells diviiiine :)
    Lately I have been loving J.R. Watkins Vanilla Hand & Body Lotion, and Revlon's lip gloss with SPF 15

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use thrrrob every day too it's loveleyy <3 running out now though :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post :)

    could you let me know your email address either on the post on my blog or to my email for the blog feature :)
    thanks

    lora_505@hotmail.com

    :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm lusting after urban decays naked palette - i'll be loving it after i get paid lol then it will be miiiiine :)

    fab blog :)

    sarahbox04.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey doll!! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers, and help them increase traffic to their blog & allow my followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. There are 5 different programs. Check out my blog at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete