I like a bit of neutral before it's all gone...

Friday 17 September 2010

Funny Friday Fact of the week!

Hello everyone! I'm soooooo sorry I am slacking on the blogging front at the moment :(

School is ubelievably hectic right now and I'm going on a trip to Wales very soon too!

However I was flicking through my new school planner as you do and realised that on every week there is a silly little random fact.

Most of them are very trivial but amusing and I thought as a silly little friday post every week I would tell you what the week's quote was :)

This week's quote is:

'A new born kangaroo is only the size of a pea. They are born in the mother's pouch and stay there for several months.'


Ok, so not beauty or fashion related I know- but I thought it would be light hearted for a friday afternoon :)

Let me know what you think about this silly idea of mine- did you already know this about joeys? I certainly didn't.

Hope you are all having a good star to the weekend :D

-Hattie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment