I like a bit of neutral before it's all gone...

Thursday 23 September 2010

Excuses Excuses Excuses

Yes I am still alive-fear not!

Reason I have not posted in almost a week:

I have been to Wales on a school trip as part of my pe A level studies! No, it wasn't a leisurely stroll in the beautful welsh countryside- but a three day full body assault in the shape of kayacking, canoeing, archery, high wires, leap of faith, crate stacking and assault courses!


It goes without saying that my body is still in a state of shock from the pure extreme lengths I forced myself to go to everyday. From hot to cold, dry to wet and muddy and disgusting!


I think a special mention goes to the inventor of hot running water here as I really did not redalise before how much of a God send it really is. 2 showers without hot(or even warm) water to wash my hair was not fun at all.


I am back no though, so all is well again. Alhtough I have a coupleof days work to catch up on I promise to be up and posting regularly from now on.

Next post: Funny Friday Fact #2 (oh yes fridaaaay-woop!)

Would anybody be interested in the minimal amount of beauty supplies I took with me over the trip and how I carried it about? Let me know in the comments or just say hi :)

lots of love

A very happy and clean Hattie
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. yes please, post about what you took :). I used to do things like that with cadets (thats how sad I am) and it was HELL!!!! No hot water, mud, broken nails, shit hair, no makeup, dry lips, dirty teeth. You name it...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete