I like a bit of neutral before it's all gone...

Monday 23 August 2010

Mini Update!

Hi guys :)

Sorry I've not posted much recently, I've been pretty busy! Her's a quik update for those of you that care :p

- We went to visit my cousins earlier in the week which was fun. They have the most adorable beagle puppy so we played with him too! I have to say puppies are much more active than cats, but I do love my soppy moggies. :p


-This week I'm doing a little work experience in London which is very fun. Funnily enough I am really enjoying the journey into good old LDN. I don't live too far away from where I'm working- about an hour on the (slow) train. One thing I find absolutely fascinating is watching people apply thir make-up on the train. Ok so I don't stare, but I do take a few cheeky glances! It is so interesting taking a peak at a 'normal' person applying making up their face and what products they use. Although a lot of bloggers and youtubers try not to alter too much about their applications, the environment is so different that I am revelling in the change!

More on that near the end of the week- I'm thinking of blogging about tricks I've seen or 'funny' make-up. *giggle*



-Tomorrow is GCSE result day, which I'm sure some of you will know. I've been given the day off work which is very kind of my boss for the week :)

Her words: 'Well if you do well you'll want to celebrate and if you get S*!&# results you won't want to come and spend the afternoon here!'

I'm not quite sure what I'll be doing yet- celebrating I hope! *fingers crossed*



Well that's about it for my 'mini' update- good luck to those of you getting results tomorrow :)

Do you take a sneak peak at people doing their make-up on the train, anywhere else? I'd love to know and I promise I won't tell on you...


-Hattie x

2 comments:

  1. Heyy, I tagged you on my blog :)
    http://beautymarked24.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. when im on the underground in london i always laugh at the way everyones head moves at the same time if theres a swerve or bump lol, also good luck with your results! i hope they are what you want!

    Jodie x
    prettybeaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete