I like a bit of neutral before it's all gone...

Thursday 26 August 2010

TAG! You're it!

Actually I am 'it'! haha

I was tagged by the gorgeous Beth from beautymarked24.blogspot.com to do the 'About Me' tag.

Bring on the questions...

  1. What is your favourite fashion magazine?
    I  think I'm pretty typical when it comes to this! Although I absolutely love a big old chunk of glossy mag a la 'Elle', 'Glamour', 'Cosmo' etc- nothing beats 'Look'. This is purely because I can get a weekly fix of highstreet fashion which is affordable, as well as the occasional more luxe brands. On another note I find Look to be such an easy read in terms of layout and info.

  2. Who is your favourite singer/ band?
    As much as I love a good dance and sing-a-long, I don't have the most 'sophisticated' choice in music... I pretty much love some good old cheesy pop and don't really have one standout constant favourite. (Although as a good strong nineties child The Spice Girls' sound is very nostalgic for me :P)
    However at the moment I  am really enjoying Ingrid Michaelson, Marina and The Diamonds, Eliza Doolittle, Florence and the machine,... oh and all 50 GLEE songs on my iPod. (Oh why did I mention that!)

  3. Who is your favourite youtube guru?
    Wow, there are quite a few that I religiously love watching (and some I really don't!). However I really love the elite group of girls representing us Brits. Maybe I'm biased but hey ho...


    Long time favourites of mine are: Tanya Burr (pixi2woo), Nic and Sam (pixiwoo), Laura (lollipop26) and Lisa Eldridge (lisaeldridgedotcom).
    Ok so not one inparticular but it's a list well and truly narrowed down!

  4. What is your favourite make-up product?
    Hmmm, I can't choose between two! I would have to say either my 'sexy curves' mascara from Rimmel as it is perfect for me and I wear just that quite a lot of the time! Or it would be my Benefit 'high beam' for sheer versatility and the fact that it brightens and opens up my face in next to no time.

  5. Where would you like to live?
    If you've read my most recent post [which I don't know why you wouldn't have ;) ] you would know that this week I've been travelling into London everyday for some work experience. I have actually thought to myself this week that I would really enjoy living in London. I'm not even sure what is most appealing about it- I have loved it since I was little and go shopping often with my friends as we don't live that far away. I suppose there is everything you could want as a city girl like me.

  6. What is your favourite film?
    This is slightly easier than the music question! I do have a short list of all time favourite films which include: 'Notting Hill', 'Chicago', 'Mean Girls' (duh!) and 'Legally Blonde'. A mixed bag, although you will never find me actively wanting to see a scary film...


    But the top of my list will always be 'Moulin Rouge'. If you haven't seen it, I feel sorry for you! It is the best possible balance between humour, dance, singing, love, sadness and gorgeous people. I can't see my infatuatuation with this film not standing the test of time.


  7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
    I'm not going to embarrass myself with actually counting how many shoes I actually own, so I'll give you the ball park figure of around 30 (not including various types of dance shoes). To some of you thismay seem not many and to others this will seem lots. I'm not entirely sure where I stand in the aforementioned categories. Although not being a fickle person I have never been either a shoe girl or a bag girl- I am both. This makes me sad but I just can't choose, it's probably some kind of illness...

  8. What's your favourite colour?
    Pale pink- I'm a true little princess. What can I say? I was definitely meant to be a girl.


1 comment:

  1. hehe beth tagged me to do this too:)i love your choices of music!xx

    ReplyDelete