I like a bit of neutral before it's all gone...

Friday 12 November 2010

'tis the season to partaay.

Well nearly!

I'm all for the glitzy party frock and anticipate fancy festive do's at this time of year.


Although trends come and go, there's always that style and cut that flatters you best.


So I don't see why we can't all take advantage of the discounts in shops and online at the moment. It's those classic dresses that will last you many seasons to come and whilst I have a couple of numbers in my wardobe already in mind... I saw the 20% off ASOS party dresses in my inbox and thought I'd share a few of my picks with you! :)




*BARGAIN ALERT!*
£25.50?!
This little jewel-toned number is a colour I think suits all skin and hair types- love it!


I found this little dress a pretty effortlessly glamourous option.
You know what it's like when you have sooo many parties to go to,
a little bit a casual chic-ness doesn't go amiss...


£32
I liked the simplicity of this lbd with and the cute little bow detail on the front.
You could really go to town on a killer pair of heels similar to the model's, or perhaps
a bright eye-catching pair of platforms!


I prefer the burgundy version of this french connectionlook-a-likey,
to me it screams winter comfort but the hemline is pretty gorgeous!!
You wouldn't have many worries about anything falling out at a party in this dress either!

Ok, so I didn't stop at dresses! Heare are a few random shoes and tops which took my fancy too!









-sorry for my recent absence (piles and piles of essays blah blah blaaaah)

have a gorgeous weekend
-hattie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment