I like a bit of neutral before it's all gone...

Sunday 21 November 2010

S.S.O.S

yes, yes this is an 'S.S.O.S'...

-anyone just start singing Jonas Brothers? No? Just me then.

But serioulsy I have a Skin S.OS for you today.
I need your help and recomendations for a good facial exfoliator for very dry and quite sensitive skin.

I always find that the alcohol content in face exfoliators (and cleansers for that matter) way too drying and my face tightens up. Now that it is winter I am in need of an exfoliator more than I have been and would love to hear your suggestions!

Just let me know in the comments, it would be soooo appreciated :)

For those of you in the UK- enjoy X factor tonight! (oooh controversy)
-let me know who your favourites are too :)

Have a fab night
-hattie xoxo

oh and p.s- if any of you are a-maz-ing enough to watch Strictly, let me know your thoughts on that too :) <3

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Benefit "honey...snap out of it" scrub. It leaves my skin feeling really lovely - smooth and moisturised. My skin's quite sensitive but I've never had a problem with it.

    Hope that helps! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laura- ah that sounds gorgeous! I've always wondered about that one...will have to check it out. thanks for your recommendation : )
    -h xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz earle. A lot. I thought it was really expensive so i didn't buy it until i tried it at one of my friends, became addicted and realised it was relatively cheap. I'm addicted to muslin cloths too. enter my giveaway? x hivennn.

    ReplyDelete