I like a bit of neutral before it's all gone...

Saturday 16 October 2010

In out shake it all about!

Time for an Ins and Outs post I think! Hope you're all doing good : )



Ins

  • Decaf coffee- I've substituted coffenated coffee for decaf at night as I think it used to stop me from getting to sleep! I'm really impressed with how good it tastes as I was a bit weary to try it. :p

  • Scarf Weather- let's here it for layering. I am definitely more inclined to cold weather styling and think, that when done right, more is definitely more intersting in the winter months. Bring on the sparkly pashminas and chunky knits!


  • No longer having a life on a Saturday night- oh yes, Strictly Come Dancing and X Factor have taken over my life once more and I couldn't be happier.
  • Having a life on a Friday night- So my saturdays are taken, as a re all my friends', so friday nights out on the raz or just a civilised catch up sesh on a friday night makes the weekend feel even better!
  • Eyeliner- I've rediscovered my MAC eye kohl in 'phone number' recently and find it lovely for a quik bit of tightling or a soft line along the top lashline for just a little bit more depth and definition. It makes quite a bit of difference without much effort.



Outs

  • A tempremental shower- I can't really be doing with waiting around for you to decide whether or not you want to tell the truth on your temperature dial shower. Please contact me when you want to be friends agian  You'll find my at the bath if you want to chat. thanks x
  • To coat or not to coat?- Although I've established that scarves are a go, the coat front is still to be debated. Often I will walk to school and get nice and warm on the way( it's about a 20 minute walk). So I'll just have to stick it out for another week or so I think!
  • Show me the babies!- A drout of babysitting has come upon me and my piggy bank has felt it badly. Got a baby? I'll look after it for you!
  • Finishing products- As a direct link to the previous 'out', I am filled with sadness to be immanently finishing up some products in my collection. Such items include: Marc Jacobs' Daisy, Sexy Curves mascara, boi-ing concealer etc. sad sad times.
  • The lack of gaps between the bullet points in this post- Am I just incoompetent or is the editting format wiggin out? Answers on a postcard... sorry.

Let me know what your ins or outs are,
 I love to read and respond to your comments :)

-Hattie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment