I like a bit of neutral before it's all gone...

Sunday 29 August 2010

Back to the FUCHSIA.

Nail polish discovery of the century going on over here guys! Ok so it's not that ground breaking, but I have fallen in love...

Barry M's nail paint in 'Fuchsia' has found a place in my heart and I thought I would let you know why:

-Firstly it showcases what we all love best about nail paints: quality, cheap-ness, pigmentation, ease of application and a BEAUTIFUL colour!

I found this little baby shoved to the back of my vast nail varnish collection. I have never used it until this week and I'm sad to have neglected it since whenever I may have bought it (seriously can't remember).

Any way! Unlike lots of nail paints, this is not a one faceted flat colour. 'Fuchsia' is a perfect blend of hot pink and deep bright purple. In different lights it changes and I have taken a couple of very dodgy webcam snaps to attempt to demonstrate this!
with light

 

without light

So as you may or may not be able to tell from this crappy pictures, (btw excuse make-up-less face!) this polish changes colour quite drastically in different lightings. Therefore you can get your 'little girl barbie hot pink' fix as well as your 'berry toned sophisticated pink fix' in one polish.

If you google 'Barry M nail paint Fuchsia' you will find much better swatches than mine, but I thought it would be rude to steal others and also not try myself!

Have you ever tried this? What do you think?
Let me know! :)



And on that note I leave you with some hilarious posed pictures of me trying to capture the nail varnish! Enjoy laughing at my bare face, messy hair and poor quality images ;)

I hasten to add that I can't find my camera atm and that is why I had to settle for these webcam shots- I was just to excited to share this with you all!

    


Have a good night!

-Hattie x

6 comments:

  1. This is a cute blog :). Thanks for the follow.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy girly! Love the polish color! I am a new follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Georgia's simpleprettythings- thanks sweetheart your blog is lovely too!

    @Fashion Meets Food- thanks, it is a perfect in between seasons colour. I'm liking the title of your blog! I'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I am a new follower and I love your blog!! The nail paint is a really pretty colour...you've persuaded me to go buy it! ha I always stand at the Bsrry M counter for ages unable to pick which colour to buy.
    Would love it if you could check out my blog. I am a new blogger :)

    http://debdobdoornob.blogspot.com

    Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @DebDobDoorNob- ah that's so sweet of you :) I'm glad you got the nailpain- hope you like it and get what I was trying to say ;) I'm going to check out your blog now sweetie! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post :) I LOOVE this colour, its such a great bright summer colour. Barry M nail paints are amazing!!
    - Beth x

    ReplyDelete