I like a bit of neutral before it's all gone...

Thursday 13 January 2011

lbd baby.

ok so advice is very much needed!

I have an lbd 18th to go to on saturday night and have my dress. which is good!
It's not majorly complicated, but is very flattering, fits me like a glove and I know I will be very safe in it! hahaaa (you know what I mean)

However, I definitely want to accesorise it perfectly and make it a tad more exciting.

Now I know with this dress I could go for the obvious Audrey Hepburn-esque look, and I'm not completely ruling that out!
But if you have any ideas I would love to hear them- I do have a gorgeous purple diamonte bangle that I got for Christmas which I am contemplating wearing with it if nothing prevails,

Finally shoe suggestions would be ideal! I'm hoping to go shopping saturday afternoon, so anything is possible :)

hope you are all doing well!

hattie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment